Friday, July 24, 2009

Ramble

So. Here in Florida. Still. Watching a Nicholas Cage/John Cusack movie, Con Air I believe. My aunt and my cousin are both asleep. One on the couch, and one in my bed. We went to Laser Quest (I ranked 14 out of 25 yay!) and it was fun, and I am very exhausted. It's interesting that the summer is ending soon. I am very ready for school to begin. It's been a good summer all in all, but all things must come to an end. Essentially I have 3 days to pack up my room, if I want to go visit the Marlers (I really do) So that's what I'm going to do. In 3 days, beginning August 3, my room will no longer be mine. No, I'm not getting kicked out, but I'm hardly home to use my room, so why waste that room? It'll be Brandon's and I'm sure he's ready for his own room. Goodness, he graduates next May. Yikes. He'll probably grow a bunch before then too. Well, the movie is winding down, hooray for happy endings!

1 comment:

  1. You have had unique experiences and you have probably learned a lot about yourself. Time to get back to school and back to work! No more sun and fun! =)

    ReplyDelete