Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Growing Up

This year I've really noticed that I'm growing up. I actually turned 20. And it wasn't a big deal. Nothing changed, nothing is staying the same, but nothing changed just because I am now 20. This year at school has been challenging. I'm in more challenging classes and things are generally more difficult. But I think I'm handling better than my previous two years, and I like that. I could be doing better of course. But I think better should count for something! I also have a house about 3 blocks from campus. It's FANTASTIC!!!!!!! We love it sooo much! So much better than living in the dorms and I can cook my own food! Generally I feel better, and I'm really liking my major. Yesterday I was wondering why I didn't declare sooner. Really. What else would I be doing? I'm really enjoying this! I LOVE my English classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment