Sunday, July 11, 2010

19 days!!!

It's been quite a while since I've posted but not that many people read this I'm sure, but those who do I'm sure know that I'm getting married in 19 days!!! It's been so fast and wonderful and I am truly blessed to be marrying such a wonderful, sweet, kind, loving, handsome man. He is truly my best friend and I cannot imagine life without him. It's been pretty stressful so far but the things that truly count are happening the way they're supposed to. I know probably more trials will happen before these 19 days are over, but they will be all worth it in the end. My friend Beth told me yesterday that Satan works on you up until the very end, so we're just trying to stay faithful and be the best we can be. The only things left to do are really to finalize the ring ceremony things, food for the St. Louis reception and take care of the little things. I am so completely excited and ready to be married!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment